Get the Kiosk Bank CSP you deserve. Now!
Our experts and industry consultants work with a wide variety of clients, across different industries which includes change oriented CEOs, large corporate houses, mid-sized companies and private players.
Get Kiosk Bank Minibank Services at your doorstep
We are group of people that helps you out in every case.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
Account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Kiosk Bank) outlet.
Pradhan Mantri Kousal Vikash Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) implemented by National Skill Development Corporation.
Kishan Credit Card
Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing need based and timely credit support to the farmers for their cultivation needs as well as non-farm activities and cost effective manner.
To bring about flexibility and operational freedom in credit utilisation.
Upcoming EventsThere are a number of ways in which the consultants can help businesses grow. The first thing that they do is re-evaluate the core targets and the present models of your business. After that, they generate the identity of their brand in accordance with the mission, values, beliefs and the strengths.
Thts are my first & best 5 year experienced job to the SBI-KIOSK Banking. It's are 1st growth of my mind, growth our all type talents, knowledges etc. Thanks for... "Kiosk Bank"
i open an account at SBI Kiosk center. I do cash transaction and work online.
I feel encouraged and inspired after my business with Kiosk Banking. Their laser-focus on the story cut through so much confusion. Now, I can take my business to the next level.
- OMT ID
- Web Cam
- Finger Print Device
- ATM Pos Machine
- Biometric Machine
- CCTV Camera
- Laser Printer
- Marketing Advice
Frequently asked questionsIt is planned to open more than 7 lakhs CSPs of various banks across all india till 2021.
- Business correspondents are bank representatives.
- They help villagers to open bank accounts.
- They help villagers in banking transactions (Deposit money, take money out of savings account, loans etc.).
- The Business Correspondent carries a mobile device.
- The villager gives his thumb impression or electronic signature, and get the money
- Business Correspondents get commission from bank for every new account opened, every transaction made via them, every loan-application processed etc.
- Non-Governmental Organisations(ngos)
- Self Help Groups (shgs)
- Micro Finance Institutions (mfis)
- Post Offices
- Insurance Agents
- Civil Society Organisations (csos)
- Farmers’ Clubs
- Community Based Organisations
- Cooperatives Societies
- Village Knowledge Centers
- Agri Clinics/ Agri Business Centers
- Krishi Vigyan Kendras
- Khadi And Village Industries Units
- Corporate Entities With IT Outlets In Rural Parts
- He will open a OD account and if Branch don’t allow send his/her Photo, Aadhar, Pan NO, mail id, phone no, Linked Branch id etc to com
- Head office will provide an Appointment letter to regional office for permission of OD account. Same letter will also be provided to BC by Head office.
- After opening of OD account, you have to send the complete excel format to comfor KO code permission along with payment deposit slip by your side.
- Head office will send BC details to regional office for KO code and maximum in one weekKO code will be generated.
- Bc has to set up a FD in the concern Branch as security and back will provide interest on this FD
- Withdraw – Commission Rate Rs. 0.40% with Minimum Rs. 1/- and maximum Rs. 20/-
- Deposit – Commission rate Rs. 0.40% with minimum Rs.1/- and maximum Rs. 25/-
- Computer/Laptop, Printer, Bio-metric and PIN PAD.
- Day Transaction reports summery can be print from bc portal (but after 00 pm).
- Giving formal banking services to poor people in urban & rural areas.
- Promoting habit of money-savings, insurance, pension-investment among poor-people.
- Help them get loans at reasonable rates from normal banks. So they don’t become victims in the hands of local moneylender cum thugs.